A dental hygienist is a vital member the dental team. The main objective of her work is to teach you how properly care for your teeth to prevent tooth decay and gum disease – paradontosis. If you attend dental hygienist evry 6 monts and heed their instructions, very likely you will avoid serious dental problems in the future.
Our dental hygienists:
- performs professional treatment of the oral cavity (removal of microbial dental plaque, dental calculus and pigmentation)
- teach you an appropriate, efficient and gentle technique of cleaning the teeth
- individually they can recommend the appropriate equipment and support resources for home care
- it will help you to remove the sensitivity of your teeth
- it will help you with the creation of a beautiful and radiant smile, often suffice it only a simple whitening of your healthy teeth
- involved in the treatment of advanced gum disease